Tuesday, January 28, 2014

U.S.S. Hornet

Hey again!

So today I went on the field trip, as you all know (it's in one of my previous posts). The U.S.S. Hornet is certainly big. The stairs inside are pretty steep. There were five stations. To tell you the truth, it got more and more boring. So it started out okay. New info coming in. Cool stuff to look at. By the third station, I was starting to get bored and hungry. By the fourth, I could tell that everyone was too. At the end of the last station, my teacher noticed us and told the instructor that we had to get lunch. We didn't even have snack! So we all went on to the flight deck to eat lunch. There were picnic table up there. Afterwards, there was this flight simulator thing. It's not you flying a plane from a computer screen. No. You get in this thing that has seats and can hold 14-15 people, and they start the machine. It feels like you're riding in the plane. I kind of expected it to be more fun, but it was ok. My chaperone/driver had to leave a little earlier, so we left. There wasn't anything good at the gift shop. Unless you like astronaut food. Which I don't. So that's pretty much it. Thanks for reading!

For the fun fact, scroll down to the post "Field Trip."

Good night!
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment