Thursday, January 2, 2014

Today's Activites

Hey guys!

Despite what the title of this post says, I really didn't do anything today. With all the holidays over, I just stayed home in my pajamas (they have super-cute penguins on them!). I watched this cool show called "Touch." It's on Netflix, so if you want to watch it, just go on Netflix. It's about this boy who doesn't talk at all, but he can see the future, and he tells his dad the future through numbers. It's way cool. Check it out.
Anyway, I wanted to go out riding my bike around the neighborhood, but my mom isn't really exercise-y, so I was stuck at home. I read, I wrote, I played electronics. I know, it's not very healthy. But I try. School is starting soon, so that means that P.E. is starting too. That's good, cause I'm really looking forward to it. My dad sometimes takes me around the neighborhood, but usually on Saturdays only, cause that's the only time when he's home. On Sunday, we go to church, and on Sunday afternoon, I have to go to Chinese school (blah). So, yeah.

Fun Fact: Tim Kring, the creator of "Touch," has made many other movies and TV shows. Movies include "Heroes" and "Bay Cove." TV shows include "Crossing Jordan" and "Touch."

Bye for now!
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment