Friday, January 10, 2014

Frozen and Other Movies

Hi guys!

I still haven't watched the movie Frozen yet! I can't wait! I might watch it tomorrow, but I'm not sure. Even though it's animated, it's still really cool. I love the songs "Let It Go" and "Do You Wanna Build A Snowman." Other movies that I've watched: Teen Beach Movie, Despicable Me 1&2, Christmas Angel, A Christmas Princess. Teen Beach Movie was awesome. I really love "Surfs Up" and "Cruisin' for a Bruisin'". Despicable Me was just hilarious. The minions are so funny! Christmas Angel is a really touching story. You guys should definitely watch it. It's on Netflix. A Christmas Princess is amazing, and has a bit of romance, if you like that. Also on Netflix. I really like watching movies.

Fun Fact: William Lincoln made a camera-like device that showed animated pictures. It was patented in 1867.

#Movies
Happy Watching!
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment