Tuesday, January 21, 2014

An Update

Greetings once more!

Sorry about the weird "hello." I'm just trying to find new ways to say "Hello!" to you, 'cause just saying hello over and over again gets kind of old.
Anyway, I didn't get a chance to blog the past couple days. So here's what I've been doing:

Sunday, Jan. 19

I went to this little arcade near the beach. I didn't win very much. Then my mom wanted to go to the beach to watch the sunset. I had fun wading, even though it was a little cold! Then I didn't bring any towels ('cause this wasn't planned very well), so I had to brush wet sand from my feet. Later, we found paper towels in the car, but by then my feet were pretty clean. Typical. We drove back and had dinner at this sushi place ( I luv sushi!) with our pastor and his family. Went to bed afterwards.

Monday, Jan. 20

I drove back home. (Okay, so I didn't tell you guys this due to security reasons, but I was in Los Angelos for the wedding. Now that I'm back home, I think it's safe to tell you.) It was a 7 hour drive! I was soooooo bored! But I was pretty happy when I finally got home. Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day!

So now you know what I've been doing. I'm still hoping to see Frozen. I really, really want to! But for now, school is back in session. Grrr.

Fun Fact: On Sept. 4, 1781, a mission was founded and had a city called El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula. 

#HadFunInLA
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment