Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year's!

Today I'm going to talk about New Year's Resolutions. I don't really make any, but this year, I have a few. Here they are:
  1. To write better. I want to enhance my writing more. 
  2. To get better grades. Even though my grades are already pretty good, I like all A's.
  3. To have more family time. As I mentioned before, my family either watches a movie or plays a game together. 
There are also a few other private ones that I'm not going to share.
What are your New Year's Resolutions? Tell me below in the comments section.

Fun Fact: Each empire (ex: Rome, Babylon, etc.) made New Year's Resolutions on the first day of their calender. Babylonian new years started on March 23.

Happy New Year's Resolution Making!
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment