Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Being Kind

Howdy!

It's Tween Blogger again! I have seen a poster everywhere: at school, online, at my extracurricular activies. I really like it, so I'm gonna share it with you today. Maybe you've seen it somewhere too.

Before you speak...
Think!
T- Is it True?
H- Is it Helpful?
I- Is it Inspiring?
N- Is it Necessary?
K- Is it Kind? 

I admire whoever came up with this, cause it's true. Always think before you say something. Also, it would be a good idea to put yourself in that person's shoes. If that was said to you, how would you feel? Think about it.

Fun Fact: The Think Before You Speak thing is a television, radio, and magazine campaign made in 2008.

Bye-bye,
Tween Blogger

P.S. I'm running out of things to blog about! If you have anything you want to see on this blog, comment it down below. I will also put the name of the person who suggested it on the post! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment