Monday, December 9, 2013

Homemade Christmas Decorations

Ho, ho, ho!

Tween Blogger here with some homemade Christmas decoration ideas. These are all from the Internet, so if you don't know what I'm talking about, you can search them up. I hope you like them!

  1. Snowman head out of popsicle sticks. Use buttons for the face.
  2. Paper snowflake. I don't know how to show you how to make it, so your going to have to search this up.
  3. Paper or foam ornaments. These are fun because you can make them however you like. You can even glitterize them.
  4. Pinecones with puffballs. I'll have a picture below to show you what I mean.
My personal favorite are the ornaments. I love thinking of new designs for them! Which one is your favorite? Comment it below!

Fun Fact: Before Christmas ornaments were invented, people used fruit, nuts, and popcorn and cranberry strands. Then people began to use paper streamers and bits of shiny metal foil. The first glass ornaments were made by a German glass-making company.

Many blessings,
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment