Sunday, December 8, 2013

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Hello!

In my profile, I wrote that I'm a Christian. So during Christmas, I don't celebrate Santa Claus (though I do still get presents from him. I know that they are my parents.) or presents (though I do love getting them). I remember Jesus' birth. I also go to a Christian school, so every year, we have a Christmas musical. I really enjoy singing and acting in it. Christmas isn't all about presents or getting stuff. It's about giving and celebrating baby Jesus. Even if you aren't Christian, always remember that giving is better than getting.
Also, my Bible teacher said that you shouldn't say "Happy Holidays" or "Seasons Greetings" or something like that. Saying "Merry Christmas" will remind you of the real meaning: Jesus. The word "Christmas" has "Christ" in it.

Fun Fact: Jesus was born in a stable, in a manger. (My sources for this was the Bible, not the Internet.)

Be cheerful!
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment