Friday, December 6, 2013

My Fave Christmas Songs

Merry Christmas!

Today, I'm going to tell you my favorite Christmas carols! I have a lot of favorites. This list will be a little long. I love singing Christmas songs. They are always so cheerful!


  1. Jingle Bells
  2. We Three Kings
  3. Jinge Bell Rock
  4. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
  5. The First Noel
  6. Oh, Chrismas Tree
  7. Midnight Clear
  8. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
  9. Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer
  10. Winter Wonderland
  11. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
  12. Joy to the World
  13. Away in the Manger
  14. Hark, the Herald Angels Sing
  15. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
  16. Silent Night 
  17. The Twelve Days of Christmas
Do you have any favorite Christmas carols? If you do, comment your top three favorites down below!

Fun Fact: The most popular Christmas song is White Christmas.

Let it snow!
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment