Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas readers!

Tween Blogger here again! I have so many things to do to prepare for tomorrow! Here's my list:
  1. Finish this post. 
  2. Redecorate the Christmas tree because my dad took the top part down to see if he could fix the lights. We have a fake tree, and he couldn't fix it, but now we have to put the ornaments back on. 
  3. Make chocolate pretzel sticks with toffee. They are amazing! Get giant, fat pretzel sticks, melt chocolate chips, dip pretzel sticks in chocolate, dip in toffee bits, and put it in the fridge. Delicious!
  4. Spend time with my family!
I have Christmas music on from the radio, so Christmas is in the air in my household! Can't wait for Christmas!

No fun fact.

Christmas Countdown: 1 more day!

Happy Christmas Eve!
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment