Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tyme For Tea

Hi guys!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Summer is here and I was catching up on my relaxation time! So today my mom took me to this really cute tea time place called Tyme for Tea. It's just a little Victorian style tea place. It was fun! We ordered a little set and got a scone, some savory dishes, and some desserts. Of course, there was also tea. We got Peach Passion tea. It was kinda strong for me, so I put a lot of sugar and milk. The entire place was so old fashion/high end. The teacups were different designs, and the sugar bowl and milk cup thing (you know what I'm talking about) looked exactly like what you might see on TV (if you like watching those movies that take place in old England or something). It was a really great experience. There was a big bin full of hats next to a mirror that you could try on and be silly. I took some hats and laughed at how silly I looked and took pictures. I also took some pictures of the place and food. There are some below. Check it out!

Fun Fact: Tea from old England was actually influenced by the Chinese and Japanese.

Happy Tea Time!
Tween Blogger




No comments:

Post a Comment