Sunday, June 1, 2014

Maleficent

Hey guys!

Have you heard of the new movie "Maleficent"? It came out on May 30. And guess what? I got to watch it on May 31! The movie theater was packed! I had to sit in the very front rows, the rows where your neck has to bend back so you can see the screen. But I loved Maleficent! It is a really good movie, in my opinion. The movie is basically Sleeping Beauty, but really twisted. At first I thought it was gonna be a creepy movie because Maleficent's skin looks really pale and freaky on the front. But then my dad told me that the movie is rated PG. The movie was even funny at times. I seriously recommend it. Go watch it!

Fun Fact: Angelina Jolie starrs in "Maleficent". Her role: Maleficent. (Duh!)

Happy Movie Watching!
Tween Blogger

2 comments:

  1. I want to see that movie soooooo much!!!! Why didn't you take me?????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUUST READ UR FAIRY BOOK NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete