Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Would You Rather Tag

Sup guys!

So Diana tagged me to do this. I know, I know. We have like a million tags. Blame Sunshine Rainbow Girl *smiley face*. JK. Anyways, here it is:

Would You Rather...

1) Q: Have a hot pink zebra or lime green giraffe?
A: A hot pink zebra (then I would put lime green sunglasses on it)

2) Q: Have no one come to your wedding or no one come to your funeral?
A: My wedding (as long as the priest comes at least...)

3) Q: Be able to fly or read minds?
A: Fly (I would never be late to school!)

4) Q: Know the date of your death or the cause of your death?
A: Cause of my death

5) Q: Be a parent or child?
A: Child

6) Q: Give out bad advice or receive bad advice?
A: Receive bad advice

7) Q: Go backwards or forwards in time?
A: Forwards

8) Q: Have to sit all day or stand all day?
A: Sit

9) Q: Eat fries or cookies?
A: Fries

10) Q: Eat pizza or hotdogs?
A: Hotdogs

11) Q: Most popular or smartest in school?
A: Smartest

12) Q: Be a firefighter or police officer?
A: Police officer

We really need to stop making tags. I tag Stephanie to do this.

Happy Tagging (Again)!
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment