Thursday, November 20, 2014

5 Random Things Tag

Hey readers!

So I guess Stephanie tagged me to do this... So let's get started.

1) My two favorite shows are Pretty Little Liars and Once Upon A Time. They're both on Netflix so if you have it, you can watch it. I like Once Upon A Time more though...

2) I'm very, very obessed with good grades. I absolutely have to get 90% or above.

3) I read faster than normal people. So English is one of my favorite subjects.

4) I've been to a lot of places, such as Taiwan, China, Australia, New York, and a lot more!

5) I like to take the lead when its a group school project or something. Sometimes I can get a bit bossy. I really try not to.

I tag Sunshine Rainbow Girl to do this. Comment below to tell me if you can relate to anything on this list!

#5RandomThings
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment