Saturday, November 1, 2014

Fall Festival!

Hi readers!

Yestarday was Halloween. I should've made a post saying Happy Halloween but I was exhausted. Here's why. So, my church was having a fall festival with carnival games and bounce house and all that. It started at 7, but I was helping out, so I had to get there by 6. I was helping someone with face painting. So I went there and started helping to set up and stuff. Then the carnival happened and it was a lot of fun. Then I had to stay to help clean up and didn't get home until 11. So I was too tired to blog.

I also missed my school's activity, which everyone else in my class went to. Please tell me all about it,  guys!

#FallFestival
#Candy (I had a lot)
Tween Blogger

PS: I was Cleopatra for Halloween. Comment below telling me what you were!

No comments:

Post a Comment