Monday, May 19, 2014

This Weekend

Sup guys!

I didn't have time yestarday to post what I did over the weekend, so here it is now: 

Saturday:
My only eventful day other than Friday. On this Saturday, I went to church to help watch some little kids while the adults had some meeting thing. Then I left early with my dad to go to this cool place called Maker Faire. Maker Faire is kinda like science meets arts and crafts. There was electronic stuff, like robots, and some art stuff, like make a bracelet. I made a pat-yourself-on-the-back medal out of felt. That was kinda fun. I saw a ton of 3D printers there. 3D printers are really cool. (Ask your parents about them. I'm sure they know.) Then I saw some flying drones (robots) fighting each other. Basically, people have remote controlled flying robots that try to knock each other out. That was awesome. So search up Maker Faire. There's a lot of cool stuff to look at and try.

Sunday:
Your average Sunday. I went to church, then to Chinese school. Nothing else, except homework, which is not something I want to blog about. 

Fun Fact: To find the Maker Faire website, just search up Maker Faire, and click on the first link (I think).

Have a Happy Week!
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment