Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day

Hi guys!

I know I'm a bit late for Memorial Day. But I didn't have the time to tell u how much fun I had yesterday! So here it is now. On Monday, we had a barbecue. I invited my friend from school over. My dad invited his friend over. My mom invited her friend over. So we all had friends over. There was also this 4-year-old girl that was my mom's friend's daughter. My friend and I watched her and played with her. She was so cute! At one point, she wanted to act out scenes from the movie Frozen. So I was Olaf, my friend was Anna, and the girl was Elsa. Half the time, I didn't know where we were in the movie! We also did a lot of other stuff while the adults talked. Awesome time!

I Wonder: Will we have a barbecue again next year?

Happy Belated Memorial Day!
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment