Friday, February 21, 2014

My Book

Hey readers!

So I don't know if I mentioned it already, but I'm writing a chapter book. It's called BFF. It's about fairies, but fairies that go to school and have classes. Sure they have magic and wings and stuff like that, but they are still pretty normal. Basically like humans, but with extra stuff. Do not think my book is childish and/or for little kids. This story is about a girl who's going to a new school. Here's the first part:

Chapter 1: New School
Miss Flutterby called on me to introduce myself. Great. This is what I hate about going to a new school in the middle of a school year. I have to say my name, age, and birthday. So I stood up and said, “Hi. My name is Athena Magicdust. I’m 15 and turning 16 on January 14. Thank you.” I sat down again. Another girl smiled at me. I tried to smile back at her, thinking that it was a joke. As I settled back in my seat, Miss Flutterby talked about our upcoming homeroom project. I didn’t really hear her, though. I was too busy thinking about how much I wished school was over. First days are always uncomfortable. 

If you enjoyed that, great! If you didn't, well, tough luck, 'cause I'm going to be putting up more in the future. Thanks for reading!

I Wonder: Will I achieve my dream of becoming a best-selling author?

Happy Reading & Writing!
Tween Blogger

1 comment:

  1. you'll definitely achieve your dream of becoming an author! That was a great introduction.

    ReplyDelete