Thursday, February 27, 2014

Golfland!

Hi guys!

As you know, I went to Golfland today with the middle school from my school. It was awesome! The mini-golf was really wet because of the rain, though. But I still played it once. I did the laser tag twice. I love laser tag now!!! I thought the vibration/vest thing would hurt, but I barely felt it. It was so much fun! I want to go again now! Anyway, the arcade was cool too. I got an animal print necklace, a giant Pixy Stick, a blue Airhead (candy), an owl eraser, and a rainbow heart bracelet (which I gave away). It was AMAZING!!!!!

I Wonder: When will be the next time I go laser tagging? (Soon, I hope!)

#Golfland #LaserTag #MiniGolf #Arcade
Happy Hashtagging!
Tween Blogger

2 comments:

  1. I MISS LASER TAG! I WANT IT NOW!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go laser tagging, you better bring me! It was so much fun. I also want laser tag now.

    ReplyDelete