Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Spirit Week + A Christmas Carol

Hi guys!

So this week is spirit week. Sunshine Rainbow Girl already said it, but I'll say it again. Monday: Sports Day; Tuesday: Uniform; Wednesday: Pajama Day; Thrusday: Uniform; Friday: Red and green/Christmas. I didn't do anything for Monday cuz I'm not a big sports fan. Today and Thursday are uniform cuz there are 2 field trips. My class is in both of them. Today we went to watch a play/musical. It's A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. We've been reading it in English, so my English teacher got tickets for the play. It was really cool. In the story, there are some ghosts, so they were kinda freaky but cool. Like it scared me at first, then I was like, "Ok. I know they're there." But I jumped anyway when the next one came. It was awesome, real professional and stuff.

Happy Watching a Play/Musical!
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment