Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Break Update

Belated Merry Christmas!

Yeah, soooo sorry I didn't blog for, like, about 2 weeks, I think? Anyways, my school took away our laptops for break so I didn't have access to a laptop for a while. Now I'm just using my mom's computer. So I'm at Lake Tahoe right now. We got here on last Saturday. We skied on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, which was Christmas. On Wednesday, my family and I watched Night at the Museum 3, which was sooooo funny. I totally recommend it. I also went swimming, even though it is below 40 degrees Fahrenheit here. I had a really fun break. So I'll try to blog as much as I can, but I don't know how much time I'll have on a computer. I get my laptop back sometime in January so expect more posts then.

Happy Holidays!
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment