Thursday, December 11, 2014

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

Hey guys!

So right now, where I live, there's this huge, massive storm. It's been rainy and cloudy all day. The good part is that I don't have school today. Yay! I actually don't mind rainy days. Well, unless I have to go to school. But I mean I like staying in my pajamas all day and just watching TV or reading or something like that. Yes, I have been in my pajamas all day. It's so cozy. Anyways, this storm is a good thing cuz previously, we were in a drought. Well, it's also kind of a bad thing cuz places are getting flooded. But, I'm gonna think positive and be a unicorn!

Happy Staying Inside Cuz It's Raining! (Unless where you live is not raining. Then Happy Staying Dry.)
Tween Blogger

1 comment:

  1. I've been in my pjs all day too! I'm still in them! :)

    ReplyDelete