Monday, April 14, 2014

Updates on Past Few Days

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been posting! I've been so busy this past weekend. Here's what I did:

Friday: A ton of people come over each Friday for a bible study group. There are lots of little kids. I'm the oldest. I think you can figure out the rest.

Saturday: I had the Math Olympics. I don't know if you remember, but I did a post on it a couple months ago. I got fourth place! After Math Olympics, a friend came over. We baked a 3-layer cake (so proud!) and frosted it and everything. Maybe I'll post a picture of it later. We also watched a lot of TV.

Sunday: I had church, then I had Chinese school. Then my family and I went out for dinner. Yeah, no time.

Monday: Went to school. Did a presentation.

So that's all. I gotta go know. See ya!

Bye!
Tween Blogger

3 comments:

  1. Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi
    Moi moi moi moi moi moi moi moi

    ReplyDelete