Monday, April 14, 2014

Updates on Past Few Days

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been posting! I've been so busy this past weekend. Here's what I did:

Friday: A ton of people come over each Friday for a bible study group. There are lots of little kids. I'm the oldest. I think you can figure out the rest.

Saturday: I had the Math Olympics. I don't know if you remember, but I did a post on it a couple months ago. I got fourth place! After Math Olympics, a friend came over. We baked a 3-layer cake (so proud!) and frosted it and everything. Maybe I'll post a picture of it later. We also watched a lot of TV.

Sunday: I had church, then I had Chinese school. Then my family and I went out for dinner. Yeah, no time.

Monday: Went to school. Did a presentation.

So that's all. I gotta go know. See ya!

Bye!
Tween Blogger

2 comments: