Tween Blogger here! Thanksgiving is coming up, and I just wanted to share some of my feelings on this. Sometimes, we can be a little ungrateful. I know I can! When you catch yourself, think about what you already have. I haven't told you guys this yet, but I have a peanut allergy. It really sucks to see people all around you eat candy or chocolate or something that you can't eat (I'm a chocolate lover. I got a big sweet tooth, too). I learned to count my blessings. A good little activity to do during Thanksgiving feasts is to make a list of things your thankful for. It helps open up the dinner!
To celebrate Thanksgiving, I would like you to comment below on things that you are grateful for. Tell me all about it!
- The original Thanksgiving feast lasted for three days! Nowadays, there's just a dinner.
- There was no turkey. They ate ducks, geese, and deer.
- No pumpkin pie. Pumpkin, but no pie.
- No women or children. Just men. 50 pilgrim men and 90 Native Americans.
- Pilgrims didn't wear fancy buckles or anything like that. They most likely wore rags.
- There was seafood. No one would imagine that they ate seafood.
Those are just some. There are lots more!
Thanks for tuning in,