Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving

Hello again!

Tween Blogger here! Thanksgiving is coming up, and I just wanted to share some of my feelings on this. Sometimes, we can be a little ungrateful. I know I can! When you catch yourself, think about what you already have. I haven't told you guys this yet, but I have a peanut allergy. It really sucks to see people all around you eat candy or chocolate or something that you can't eat (I'm a chocolate lover. I got a big sweet tooth, too). I learned to count my blessings. A good little activity to do during Thanksgiving feasts is to make a list of things your thankful for. It helps open up the dinner!

To celebrate Thanksgiving, I would like you to comment below on things that you are grateful for. Tell me all about it!

Fun Facts:

  1. The original Thanksgiving feast lasted for three days! Nowadays, there's just a dinner.
  2. There was no turkey. They ate ducks, geese, and deer.
  3. No pumpkin pie. Pumpkin, but no pie.
  4. No women or children. Just men. 50 pilgrim men and 90 Native Americans.
  5. Pilgrims didn't wear fancy buckles or anything like that. They most likely wore rags.
  6. There was seafood. No one would imagine that they ate seafood. 
Those are just some. There are lots more!

Thanks for tuning in,
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment