Saturday, November 23, 2013

Fun Things to Do

Hi readers!

You know how sometimes, you've finished all your homework, housechores, etc... there's nothing to do? Don't turn on the TV. Find something else. Here are some ideas:


  1. Read. It doesn't matter what you read. Magazines, books, comics... they all work!
  2. Find a fun craft. You might be a true artsy person at heart.
  3. Paint or draw. Again, a little art never hurt. 
  4. Call a friend and chat (with a parent's permission, of course). I just love to talk about random stuff with my buddies.
  5. Make up stories. Occaisonally, I lay on my bed and start daydreaming. Then, if you want, you could write down the story and share it.
These are just a few suggestions. There are lots more that I'm sure are great! Try these out, and tell me which one is your favorite!

With a smiley face,
Tween Blogger

1 comment: