You know how sometimes, you've finished all your homework, housechores, etc... there's nothing to do? Don't turn on the TV. Find something else. Here are some ideas:
- Read. It doesn't matter what you read. Magazines, books, comics... they all work!
- Find a fun craft. You might be a true artsy person at heart.
- Paint or draw. Again, a little art never hurt.
- Call a friend and chat (with a parent's permission, of course). I just love to talk about random stuff with my buddies.
- Make up stories. Occaisonally, I lay on my bed and start daydreaming. Then, if you want, you could write down the story and share it.
With a smiley face,