Thursday, August 21, 2014

Summer So Far: Almost Over!

Hi guys!

I know it's been, like, forever since I blogged anything new! But I've been taking a very easy summer. Middle school was a lot harder so I kinda went crazy relaxing and watching TV this summer. Not my best year. But here I am again! So this month (August) I had three weeks of swimming class. Four days a week Mon-Thurs at 10-11:00 am. It's really tiring 'cause I have to get up at 9:00. And I'm in one of the higher levels, so it's pretty intense. Warm-up is eight laps everyday! Also, this month my church held a mother-daughter tea time at someone's house. There were only ten slots and I got to go! It's really fun. The girls make cookies while the moms talk in the living room. Then we all have tea. And cakes and sandwiches too, of course. Just last week, I had a summer party! I invited two girls over, one of them Bacon Girl. We ate tons of junk food and colored and blew bubbles. You are never too old to color or blow bubbles! My school starts in 2 weeks. I'm kinda excited since I can see all my friends again, but also not because of homework (duh!).

I Wonder: What will this year be like?

#Back2School
Tween Blogger

PS: Keep reading my blog! If I don't post for the next couple of weeks, I will start posting when school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment