It's Tween Blogger again. Have you ever gotten really nervous, so much that you can hardly think straight? Yeah, me too. Having played the piano for so long, I've done quite a bit of tests and recitals. I learned how to take care of these emotions. Here's how:
- Take deep breaths. Trust me, it helps.
- When you are actually doing it, concentrate. Clear your mind and focus.
- Have fun! I mean, you wouldn't be doing it unless you like it, right?
- If you mess up, don't panic. Just keep going and act like nothing has happened.
- Do your best! That's all that matters!