Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I'm Getting Lazy

Hi guys!

I'm getting so lazy. I've never been able to keep a diary or journal. Why? Because I always forget or dont feel like doing it. This is actually the longest I've ever kept one up. This is kinda like an online journal thing. 1 & a half years! Usually my diaries never last longer than 2-3 weeks. But I think I'm kinda stopping this slowly. I'm getting other interests (I actually can't think of any right now but you know, whatever). So if I feel like it, I'll post an update or something. But for the record, I don't think I'm going to keep this up. Sorry for the diappointment! (If there is any, cuz only 3 of my school friends read it!)

Happy Diary Writing!(?) (I also need more closings. I'm running out of ideas)
Tween Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment