Monday, September 1, 2014

School Tomorrow! + New Desk!

Hi readers!

My school starts tomorrow! I don't know whether to be happy or sad. Probably a little of both. Anyways, I've double-checked all of my school supplies (although I'm pretty sure that if I forget something, I can bring it the next day because school is just starting). Oh, and I got a new desk! I'm really excited because I've never had a real desk before. I usually do homework on the couch downstairs. It's all white with a black chair that's not in the photo because when I took the picture, the chair wasn't put in yet. And there's a white cabinet next to it. It's really pretty and I already started personalizing it, but, again, the stuff wasn't there when I took the photo. So all you'll see is a white desk and cabinet. But tell me what you think in the comments section!

Fun Fact: I got the desk, chair, and cabinet at Ikea on Sunday.

#NewDesk
Tween Blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment